Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Week at the Beach: Photo Dump

What better time to share some photos from my beach vacation than during a lil afternoon pop-up thunderstorm, eh?


I'm spending the week on Harbor Island in SC with my parents and, as of yesterday, Torsten! Days have included lots of reading, running and walking (I got a Fitbit for my birthday and am still in the very competitive and obsessed phase), tennis, food, wine and beach time.

We have never been here before but the island is beautiful and tiny. Lots of colorful houses, marshes, cool birds and turtles! But why don't you take a look for yourself! Ps this is my first time blogging from my iPad so I apologize if the photos are a bit wonky :-/






Twinning with my momma.


Running route!



Heaven.
 

These pelicans fly over our place every day around happy hour. Hundreds of them!




Send help. 


We have been to this gelato shop/coffee house twice so far. Do you blame us?!


Where is your favorite beach getaway?? Any good beach read recommendations?



No comments:

Post a Comment